The caring staff at Lucky Bail Bonds has been in this business long enough to know that not everyone who is arrested is actually guilty of a crime. We also know that whether someone is guilty or not, jail is a very unsettling place to be at anytime. In addition to being separated from loved ones, jail can be dangerous under certain circumstances. That is why Lucky Bail Bonds knows how important it is to help get you or your loved one out of jail as quickly as possible and help preserve your constitutional rights.
We service all of California and the rest of the nation from our local offices. No matter where you need a bail bond: Indio, Los Angeles or San Diego, Fresno, Hanford, Visalia, Madera or anywhere in the balance of the country, we can help.
At Lucky Bail Bonds, we know that not everyone is going to have cash on hand. That is why we offer a variety of services designed to help as many people as we can post bail bonds. Indio in Riverside County, Visalia in Tulare County, Fresno in Fresno County, and Hanford in Kings County are our largest local locations that will service all of your needs with regard to the bail bond business. Again, we can help anywhere in the entire state of California and most states throughout the nation. Here are a few of the services we offer:
• We offer free bail consultation.
• We can help with all types of bail, including federal bonds and appeal bonds.
• In some cases, we can handle your bail over the phone or online.
• Lucky Bail Bonds offers some of the most flexible credit terms in the industry.
• In certain cases, we can offer a rate reduction or rebate to those who have the ability to pay their premium up front.
• We are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
• Lucky Bail Bonds accepts Visa, MC, American Express and Discover and ATM.
Other Things to Keep in Mind
• Not all bail bonds, including those in Indio, Visalia, Fresno, Hanford or anywhere else in the State of California, are using the same bail bond schedules. We not only have more than 50 years of experience, but we also offer quick, professional, ethical and confidential service. We won’t treat you like a number. We know every case is unique and we listen.
• Most defense attorneys will advise their clients that it is a lot easier to work on your defense and protect your rights if you are out of custody. Also, the sooner you are released, the sooner you can get back to work and to caring for your loved ones.
Don’t wait another day. The helpful, knowledgeable staff at Lucky Bail Bonds is standing by, ready to help, anytime, anywhere.